Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Day I Married My Best Friend

Yes, I have been missing for quite some time. What was the reason for my internet disappearance? Well...I got married. :) The last 6 months or so have been a rolling snowball up until the big day- June 4th, 2011. I could've written about the little things that stressed me out, the big things that didn't, and the good times I had with my family planning and preparing all of the details down to the font on the napkins. Yes, weddings are a big thing even when you plan on keeping them small and simple. I may have just tackled the planning and execution for the biggest event of my life, but I couldn't have done it without the support of those who love me. The day flew by as everyone warned us it would. It began with a mani/pedi with my mom, sister, and future sister-in law. The in between was last minute details, laughs, hugs, and pictures. Then, the main event came. I wasn't nearly as nervous as I thought I would be. I saw my closest friends and family, walked to the front with my Dad by my side, and locked eyes and arms with the man of my dreams. Not a shred of doubt or worry ever crossed my mind. Then, just like that, we were married. We were both smiling- so happy, so in love. Best friends, lovers, bonded by the unity of marriage. Forever and always. 

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful!!!

    :) :)

    hugs and kisses, miss you guys already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)

    Miss you guys too. I wish we could visit.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete