Saturday, August 7, 2010

boots?

I'm stuck in a 6 month probation period at my new job. The good news is we planned this trip prior to starting. So, Colorado camping here we come! I've always wanted to go camping with the love of my life. I guess I always imagined it would be just the two of us sitting by the fire, snuggling, and enjoying each others company. How about camping in the middle of Estes Park with 4-5 other deodorant-less couples, without a shower in the vicinity. I'm sorry but I'm not totally convinced this is the camping experience I have always dreamed of. Thank the sweet Lord Jesus there will be a toilet. He knows squatting isn't kind to women. Everyone else claims to be packed and ready...they aren't leaving until Friday. What is so crucial that it must be packed a week in advance? Maybe I'm not thinking about this hard enough. I was going to count my socks and undies, you know, the basics. Anyway, it should be quite the experience. More to come as the week goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment